image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7

Zoe Raymond|Fitness & Yoga|Beauty & Fashion

Ettusais results!

Ettusais beauty ambassadors 2009 winners are out just Friday!








Congrats Sarah and Holly!

Holly, so deserves top prize! She writes really well, interesting, and has an army of blog readers!

Sarah dear, everyone knows she's the Ettusais Fan! She knows almost every product. A true Ettusais fan! (:

Not forgetting dear Christine, she got herself a toshiba camcorder for writing real well! Her good command of English blows me, all of us away!



Thank you, Ettusais for making this happen! You guys gave us a good start at 2009, and now, a good start at 2010! Thanks Iris and Sherry, for organizing all the interesting workshops and gifts for us! Its been really enjoyable! (:


Thanks Chester, Melody and Huihui for taking time out to make the picture happen! (:


***











Wore my new dress from my F21 loots! Can't wait for my Victoria's Secret parcel to arrive at my door! Ordered 4 times within the last 2 months in '09, ordered once again in Jan '10!


Here are some of the stuffies i'm waiting for!



Besides VS, i still have 1 parcel from F21 and 1 more from Go Jane to come! Mei Hui and I are addicted to shopping from US online! Omgggggg!!!!

Staying at home makes me spend!!! Thankfully for Nuffnang, i got some extra moolahs to spend!





Staying at home makes me do some lame shit. I took pictures from my balcony on the 22nd floor. HAHA!


(Clockwise)

So, i took a picture of the view from the 22nd floor. The HDB flats just oppose the condo is realllyyyyy high rise! Chantel's bf stays there and she complained to me that her place was very windy, BEFORE the condo was built. Oopsy!

I live real near to the MRT so i can practically see the railway tracks and hear the MRT coming even though i live on the 22nd floor.

And, i took pictures of the people after office hours, all excited to go home.

The last picture is the wading pool! Really pretty place at night, when the lights come out.




I love the last picture i took;


My Dad went down to wait for my Mom at the side gate (:



You might want to read: MY ROOM
MY HOME



***



And digged out some pictures after my hair cut!!!











I realllllyyy like my new hair! XOXO! (:



Btw, check out Lolliepopbestie's launch now!!!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey gal...
was looking at the latest Lollipopbestie's launch & other previous pix u took, esp those tube dress with the M shape. Just nice, you are talking abt the vic's secret.
So wondering where do u get ur stripless bra from? just normal nude bra? or are they all from vic's?
Any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

How do u go abt buying ur gift fr F21 n VS?

nivy_08@hotmail.com

Mei Hui said...

CONGRATS dear!!! hehehhe (:

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Anonymous said...
Hey gal...
was looking at the latest Lollipopbestie's launch & other previous pix u took, esp those tube dress with the M shape. Just nice, you are talking abt the vic's secret.

So wondering where do u get ur stripless bra from? just normal nude bra? or are they all from vic's?

Any recommendations?


♥ ZOE R: I use normal strapless bras for the tube dresses (: My Victoria's have yet to come!

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Anonymous said...
Hi Babe, How do u go abt buying ur gift fr F21 n VS?

♥ ZOE R: I mail the orders to my US address (:

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Mei Hui said...
CONGRATS dear!!! hehehhe (:

♥ ZOE R: YO Meihui!!! Thank you!!!! (: HEHE!

Anonymous said...

Hi, may i know how old are u and your sis?

Seraphic said...

just realise u leave @ redhill.. my bf stay @ the HDB oppo urs condo! haha ermm not all units is windy depends which facing .. my bf room is HOT!!!!!!!!!!

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Anonymous said...
Hi, may i know how old are u and your sis?

♥ ZOE R: We are 19 and 20 (: Zonia's 1 year my junior!

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Seraphic said...
just realise u leave @ redhill.. my bf stay @ the HDB oppo urs condo! haha ermm not all units is windy depends which facing .. my bf room is HOT!!!!!!!!!!

♥ ZOE R: REALLY!!! Oh man! Get the aircon blasting then! (: