image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7

Zoe Raymond|Fitness & Yoga|Beauty & Fashion

Steamboat with my loves (:

Met my girlies at Bugis for steamboat on Saturday! We decided to merge Pris and Junrong birthday with Christmas! Not all of us managed to turn up, guess it would be more perfect with all of them ):

Took pictures at the carpark while waiting for all of them to reach. All of them boarded the train at Tampines! Now, all my friends are in the East. I'm the only 1 staying in the central.
















I wanted to see how i would look if i tied my hair, all up. HAHA! I was bored waiting for them! They were lateeeee!!!


***


The dinner didn't start out as planned cause the steamboat place didn't leave us a table even though we had made a reservation. So we had to wait 30 minutes for 1.

So while waiting for a table, we took some pictures!




Pris and En (:


Li Ping, Diana and Yunqi (:






Why does En and Pris's smiles look identical?



***



Table was ready, and quickly we pile the table!














Half way thru dinner, saw Stella! En recognized her from my blog and told me!! HAHA!
She was headed for Karaoke!


Another picture cause she didnt like the previous! HAAHAHA!





***


Took 2 videos as well! We are all camera ready, but not video ready! So rather awkward videos! HAHA!







(:
HAPPY 20 BIRTHDAY, PRIS AND JUNRONG!



***

Collection 79! (:






Those above are manufactured pieces from Lolliepop Bestie! Looks good right! (:

I got this top for myself!!!! (:


As well as the black dress on the left!!! I love high collars! (:
















Credits: http://lolliepopbestie.livejournal.com
Please email zoeraymond@live.com for advertising rates (:


Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

vinny said...

Hello Zoe, may i know if u are still selling raulph lauren bags?

Anonymous said...

hello babe , may i know the steamboat reservation number , and how much is it for 1 pax? :D

Thanks ! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, may I know where you got your lashes from? Thanks! :)

Reporter said...

Hi there.
Can you reveal where is the steamboat located?
Anyway from the picture, it seem that grilling is avaliable too, is it?
Thanks a lot :D

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Hey Vinny, you can email me at bbabyprincess@hotmail.com (:

ZOE RAYMOND said...

We dont have the number (: We went down to make a reservation cause my friend was around the area (:

If my memory didnt fail me, its about $23 per person!

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Lashes are from Spring Heart (:

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Hello Kaihoon, steamboat we went was at Icon building at Bugis (: Called Lot 1 if i remember correctly.

Of course grilling is provided! (: Its like seoul garden!

Anonymous said...

hey babe,where did you get your dress from?

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe, but may I know where Spring Heart is located at?

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Hello! The dress was from Piecesofsummer! (:

ZOE RAYMOND said...

Spring hearts are at Watsons/Sasa outlets (: about $8 a pair!