image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7

Zoe Raymond|Fitness & Yoga|Beauty & Fashion

Club Ettusais

Have you started shopping at Ettusais?

Am a proud member of Club Ettusais! Have been busy having my membership card stamped to receive my $10 voucher!

Wondering how can you be a member of Club Ettusais, like me?
Just buy any base care or skin care product from our outlets to start collecting the stamps towards a redemption!


I got the direct links all ready for your reference!

Skin Care Here!

Base Care Here!

.
.
.

Being a Club Ettusais member, i get free gifts with purchase!

Here are the some products that Club Ettusais members have enjoyed!

This is one of our current promo!!!! Retail price is actual: S$64 but you get it freeee when you spend $60 at our counters!


And on my birthday month...


I receive an invitation to a birthday party with the other birthday girls in Club Ettusais members! And i get to bring a friend too! I will receive a goodie bag of birthday presents from Ettusais as well!!!!



Before you start hitting our outlets, lemme share a last goodie for you readers!

When signing up, do let our pretty beauty advisers know that you're a reader of Zoe Raymond! For being my reader, you will receive a freeee beauty gift! How nice!





There's an Ettusais outlet near you!

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


And remember my last post of the white shooter? I have been faithfully using it! And can see visible results! Those mini dark spots left by mugging pops have lightened and my skin does not feel as dry anymore! The bottle is so huge, i can use it for months! With the price so reasonable, how can you not get it and try too! (:


.
.
.

Photobucket Ettusais



The official website.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :