image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7

Zoe Raymond|Fitness & Yoga|Beauty & Fashion

Uweekly!

Went SPH for a shoot about 2 weeks back?
Loads of pictures to share from behind the scenes! (:
Super unglam picture of me with cotton puff stuck on my cheeks! HAHA!

First makeup! Brown eyeshasdow.

Dress from Bysi.

The creative director wanted a picture with me and my mua! HAHA!
Mua/hair stylist tied UP my hair for the 2nd outfit.
And yes, i mean up. Check out the next few pictures. (Laughs)



Tadah. This is how it looked like. HAHA!

My Mua from Jean Yip! He's good, he added black eyeshadow for the next look!
(The flash makes me look super fair!!!)

And i love the last outfit. They all agree its more "me"! Smileyyy! (:



We took many shots for this outfit! Had so much fun lah! Exploring different poses! HEHE!

And its a wrap! 1.5 hours?


Adrian! From Giant Stars, he's working with the magazine now!

Mua helped pull my hair into a ponytail! Had to head to school la. Removed makeup during break cause its too drama for lecture. HEHE!

Had fun for the shoot!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :