image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7

Zoe Raymond|Fitness & Yoga|Beauty & Fashion

Aprilla Bike Launch

My new RED top! I think this is the only RED top i have in my wardrobe to date! (:


Wore it for an event just yesterday at Dempsey! (:

Got Stella to work with me! 2nd time working with her.
Big Hottie!






Our job was to unveil the new Aprilla Bikes! (:

Steven riding in, on one of the bikes!

The sound of the engine is madly loud. Annonyingly loud actually! HAHA!





Changed back into my red top after work! (:

And a new blogshop who gave me the honor to advert for them sponsored me that piece! (:
And its, the Forever 21 inspired top

And they are: http://huisyuans.livejournal.com/ !

Here are 2 more pieces they offered me to share with the readers!


Forever 21 Inspired Dress


This gotta be my fav! Simple yet elegant and sexy!
River island inspired zip dress

Pretty dresses are lower prices! Why pay so much at Forever 21 and River Island when you can get them soooo much cheaper at Huisyuans! They really know how to care about the pockets of girls'; be it students or working adults (:



Huisyuans



Brings love and luck to all!



If you're interested to advertise on my bloggie, please email to zoeraymond@live.com for rates! Thank youuuuu (:


AND not forgetting about my mini garage sale!


Today's sale was great! Made over $600/- for half day sales! Will be holding another Garage sale with Sheila from Holly Hoque next Sunday! Same place, 12-6pm! (:

Do drop by if you loveeeee HH's stuff! She will be selling them off at this one-time-only saleeee!


Many thanks for the babes that came down to support! Kit, Eunice, Shimin and Steffy, Phylis, Ameila, Kerrie and friends. And most importantly En and Sunshine! (:



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :